This program, sponsored by The Mississippi Bar Young Lawyers Division, offers you a chance to have a legal resource person come to your classroom anytime during the school year to discuss topics that are important to you or your students.
Any teacher (Kindergarten through 12th Grade) is invited to have a lawyer visit for one class period.
Possible Topics Include:
- Consequences of Misconduct in Schools (student brochure available for this topic)
- Consequences of DUI for Students (student brochure available for this topic)
- Understanding the Court System (student brochure available for this topic)
- Branches of Government
- Bill of Rights/Constitution
- Voir Dire to Verdict
- Criminal Law vs. Civil Law
- Consequences of Social Media
- Careers in the Legal Profession